An epic milestone, version 15 of the Virtue mod has been released, bringing with it the following changes:
– No more nasty BCS code in the TP2. Thanks Weimer!
– Added Czech translation by Zbynìk Veir. Readme has also been translated. See readme_czech.txt.
– Irenicus Dryads won’t turn hostile if you fight monsters nearby. And they really do cause a Virtue drop this time.
– Oversight compatibility no longer broken.
– Readme is now in Polish. See readme_polish.txt.
– Alignment changes slightly less wildly; instead of every Virtue change potentially affecting it, there is now scope for some actions to affect Virtue without altering alignment.
As always, the Virtue page has further information and download links: