Tutufix version 9 kicks bugs and takes names!
With few surviving bugs to deal with, the Tutu folks are getting quite bored. In this version the squished bugs include:
- Weapon descriptions list the BG2 proficiencies they require
- Clicking the tutorial button won't crash the game (but it'll take you to the BG2 tutorial)
- Watchers in Candlekeep patrol properly
- Chapters not incrementing with imported (> 1 XP) characters fixed
- Chanter volume is nicer
- Kagain no longer crashes the game when he finds his caravan
- Added "Slower Walking Speeds" optional component
- Rangers can choose from suitable hated races now (no dragons!)
The Tutu page, as always, is here.
The forum is thisaway.